Education Support Worker | Otago
|Position Type:||Part Time|
|Attachments:|| 2018-05-17 Education Support Worker Job Description.pdf (PDF, 140KB)
|Application Close Date:||31-May-2018|
Education Support Worker
We are looking for an Education Support Worker in the Alexandra area to join our Early Intervention Team. The position will involve working with children with special needs in early childhood centres. The Education Support Worker will support children's presence, participation and learning in the centres and will be for a minimum of 5 hours per week.
Ideally you should have:
• Experience in working in the early childhood setting.
• The ability to work as part of a team.
• A sensitivity to cultural and ethnic diversity.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• A current driver's licence.
Applications close 31 May 2018