Resourcing Advisor | Wellington
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Schools Resourcing Advisor JD.docx (final) (1).pdf (PDF, 175KB)
|Application Close Date:||28-Jun-2018|
We have a great opportunity for a motivated, flexible, quick learner to join our team!
Have you just completed your degree, or does your existing job not provide enough challenge and stretch? If you like working across a broad range of competencies, such as relationship management, maintenance of systems, process improvement, finance and communications, then we may have the job for you.
We are looking to fill a Resourcing Advisor position. Our business is critical to the work of the ministry as we play a key role in determining and delivering resource entitlements. We also provide advice and guidance on resourcing matters to schools.
To be successful in this role you will be expected to:
- Have excellent relationship management and communication skills
- Flexibility and a desire to learn
- Provide a responsive service to the sector
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Proven Time Management Skills
- A collaborative team approach
- A positive can do attitude
If this opportunity interests you apply now using the ‘Apply Online' button. You can view a job description above or for further information please contact Bridget Curtis on 04 463 8314.
Applications close 28 June 2018.