Policy Advisor | Wellington
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Policy-Analyst.pdf (PDF, 430KB)
|Application Close Date:||26-Jun-2018|
Policy Analyst: International Policy
- Challenging policy role in international education
- Join a collegial group with a great culture
- Work across government and with the sector on a key part of New Zealand's education policy
Situated in the Graduate Achievement, Vocations and Careers Group (responsible for tertiary education strategy, policy, sector performance analysis, vocational pathways and international education) the International Division leads a broad work program spanning international education, policy and engagement.
As part of the broader MoE policy community, which includes System Policy and Tertiary Education Policy, the International Policy team helps foster strong connections across the Ministry's policy teams.
We have a vacancy for a Policy Analyst to join our team. The team advises on policies to support the Government's vision for international education, improve the education outcomes of international students and enhance the sector's contribution to broader education outcomes for New Zealand students.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, dealing with cross-cutting complex issues and being a part of a highly motivated team, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are looking for a Policy Analyst, who has demonstrated experience:
- Writing for Ministers
- Working collaboratively with international and external stakeholders
- Working effectively in a team
- Working in an environment where agility, flexibility and initiative are critical to success
For further information about this role, please contact Kate West: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 26th June 2018