Speech Language Therapist | Hawkes Bay
|Category:||Speech Language Therapist|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| JD - Speech Language Therapist.pdf (PDF, 102KB)
|Application Close Date:||04-Jul-2018|
Speech Language Therapist
Baseed in Hawke's Bay
Kei te rapuhia hē Kaiwhakaako kia mohio mai nga tamariki te reo māmā, kia mau i ā ratou ngā whakaaro mē ngā mohiotanga o te Kaiwhakahaere.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated person with a current recognised qualification in speech-language therapy and recent experience in this field to join our Hawke's Bay team.
- The successful applicant will be able to work effectively across both school and early childhood sectors.
- Responsibilities will include working with children and young people, their parents, caregivers, whanau, educators and other Learning Support personnel in delivering speech and language services.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential as is an ability to work in a culturally sensitive manner.
- Practical skills in Maoritanga and/or experience in working with clients of another culture are desirable.
- Desirable skills in the area of Hanen, early intervention, working with children with complex learning/communication needs also, knowledge of the early childhood and/or school curriculum.
Overseas applicants should have their qualifications approved by New Zealand Speech-Language Therapy Association (NZSTA) in order to determine that they are suitable for working within New Zealand.
Applicants must have a current driver's licence as travel will be required.
You can view the position descriptions above or for further information contact Bianca Burns at email@example.com or on 06 833 6795.
Applications close 4th July 2018.