Senior Support Officer | Northland
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Senior Support Officer JD.pdf (PDF, 375KB)
|Application Close Date:||23-Jul-2018|
Senior Support Officer
Based in Whangarei, Northland
‘A vast area full of contrasts; where the people, history, culture and scenic beauty will have you wishing you could stay longer.' www.northlandnz.com
- Like variety in your work?
- Enjoy challenging and changing environments?
- Want to develop strong working relationships?
Why not join the Business Support team at our Whangarei office?
Reporting to the Business Support Manager, these roles combine the full range of administrative functions including reception, and frontline support.
Your positive can-do attitude and proactive nature means that you are always looking for ways to improve how you work to create the best possible outcomes for any situation. You will have previous experience working in a busy office, and be confident in your ability to communicate effectively with a range of internal and external people across all levels of our business to deliver excellent customer service that meets the diverse needs of this challenging role.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven time management skills
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Suite skills
- Previous administration experience
- Frontline experience
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Flexibility and a desire to learn
- A positive can do attitude
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply
We are an organisation that values its staff and provides opportunity for personal development.
For further information please call Amanda Walker on 09-436-8039.
Applications close 23 July 2018.