Principal Advisor | Wellington
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| JD Principal Advisor 2018.pdf (PDF, 643KB)
|Application Close Date:||24-Jul-2018|
Principal Advisor Learning Support - Service Support Team
Based in Wellington
We are looking for an experienced Principal Advisor to lead the provision of specialised services and programmes of work across a range of learning support areas that support students across New Zealand to stay engaged and achieve in education. You will maintain a national overview of the activities being delivered and provide guidance, support and improvements to ensure the delivery of high quality programmes and services. We are looking for someone who can;
- Identify, shape and strategically lead programmes of work in response to Service Support's key performance areas.
- Ensure decisions for enhancing educational outcomes for students are evidence-based.
- Support organisational performance by driving innovation and continuous improvement.
- Support management with financial tracking and forecasting.
- Represent Sector Enablement and Support's operations within the Ministry and with key stakeholders and participate in cross-ministry initiatives and policy development.
- Collate information and data to report change impact, business performance, risks and major trends, and success indicators in the regions.
- Contribute to changes in policies when needed
- Identify critical gaps, risks and opportunities, and provide advice and support in addressing these.
For a confidential enquiry or more information please contact Mary Pupich, Manager Service Support on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Wednesday 24 July 2018.