Education Support Worker | Auckland
|Position Type:||Part Time|
|Attachments:|| JD - Learning Support - Education Support Worker.pdf (PDF, 178KB)
|Application Close Date:||27-Jul-2018|
Education Support Workers
Based in Auckland
The Ministry of Education has great part-time opportunities for you if you:
- Want to make a difference for young learners with additional needs in early childhood settings
- Are a team player who can work well with a diverse range of people
- Are an excellent communicator
- Have experience of working with pre-schoolers and/or children with additional learning needs (preferable but not essential)
- Are available to work during school hours for at least four mornings each week
- Have a full driver's license and a vehicle to drive from centre to centre if required
- You are a NZ citizen or are a permanent resident
The role would suit you if you have, or are working towards an Early Childhood qualification.
These are permanent part time positions and are based in early childhood settings in Whitford, Howick, Botany, Papakura, Manurewa, Papatoetoe and Mangere.
If this opportunity interests you, please apply online.
You can contact Janice Bates on (09) 632 9343 with any queries.
Applications close on the Thursday, 27 July 2018.