Speech Language Therapist | Auckland
|Category:||Speech Language Therapist|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| JD - Learning Support - Speech Language Therapist (3).pdf (PDF, 100KB)
|Application Close Date:||25-Oct-2018|
Speech Language Therapists
Based in Maungawhau and Botany Offices
Full time permanent vacancies - Part time may be considered
If you are an Experienced Practitioner or a New Graduate or ready for new challenges this could be your next career step. You will be working with a multidisciplinary team of professionals committed to achieving positive outcomes for children and young people with additional educational needs.
The role includes:
- Opportunities to provide systemic support to the Early Childhood sector and Schools
- Opportunities to work innovatively to best meet the unique needs of each child and their whanau
- Working with the adults around the child to promote communication and wellbeing
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor of Speech and Language Therapy or equivalent qualification
- Eligibility for membership of the New Zealand Speech-Language Therapists' Association
- A current full driver's licence
- Sensitivity to cultural and ethnic diversity and a commitment to the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi.
- Experience or interest in Assistive Technolog
Relevant experience in New Zealand education and Learning Support (Special Education) is preferred.
The Ministry offers excellent opportunities for professional development and training and a friendly supportive working environment.
If this opportunity interests you, please submit your application using the 'Apply Online' button.
Please indicate the office location that you are applying for.
If you have any queries, you can contact Janice Bates on (09) 632 9343 or email Auckland.Recruitment@education.govt.nz.
Applications close Thursday, 25 October 2018.