Senior Support Officer | Manawatu
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Senior Support Officer JD 2018 (1).pdf (PDF, 91KB)
|Application Close Date:||22-Oct-2018|
Senior Support Officer
Full-time Permanent Position based in Palmerston North
Do you have a can do attitude and a ready smile? Have great customer service and administration skills? Enjoy working with people? Yes? Then read on - this could be just for you.
The Ministry of Education is seeking an effective and enthusiastic Senior Support Officer to join the Business Support team in our Palmerston North office. This role provides administrative assistance in a shared services team environment.
The successful applicant will be proactive, have excellent communication and computer skills, enjoy working independently and as part of a team. You will need to have the following skills, attributes and experience:
- A sound knowledge of administrative systems and procedures;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite, with particular emphasis on Excel;
- Good IT technical skills;
- An ability to multi-task;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Good relationship management skills;
- An ability to work happily as part of a team, in what can be a high pressure environment;
- A current driver's license is essential.
We are looking for a person who demonstrates initiative, is professional, enthusiastic and proactive, has a can-do attitude, an excellent work ethic and comes complete with excellent customer service skills.
Please review the attached Position Description and if this opportunity interests you and you meet the requirements, please apply now using the ‘Apply Online' button.
For further information please contact Maree O'Leary on 06 349 6398 or email Maree.O'Leary@education.govt.nz.
Applications close: Monday 22 October 2018.