PB4L Advisor | Hawkes Bay
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| JD - PB4L Advisor.pdf (PDF, 151KB)
|Application Close Date:||28-Oct-2018|
Hawkes Bay Tairāwhiti Region
Are you a technically savvy Microsoft star who is super organised and is as passionate as we are about creating and supporting positive home and school environments?
We have an exciting opportunity for a PB4L Advisor to join our regional team. PB4L (Positive Behaviour for Learning) has recently been realigned to the regional Learning Support team and delivery of PB4L initiatives now sits within the work programme of our Performance and Quality team. To support this we have introduced a new PB4L Advisor position. Functions of this role include managing the delivery of initiatives and organizing delivery of our programmes. The PB4L Adviser also uses and interprets data to inform decision making to increase the effectiveness of our practices.
PB4L initiatives help parents, whānau, teachers, early childhood centres and schools to address behaviour, improve children's well-being and increase educational achievement. By strengthening relationships and creating more positive home and school environments we remove barriers to engagement and improve students' chances to achieve at school and beyond.
The successful applicant will have:
- a relevant tertiary qualification or significant relevant experience
- strong presentation and influencing skills to facilitate group sessions
- demonstrated ability to work collaboratively to support the work of the team
- demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships and effective networks with key internal and external stakeholders
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- excellent attention to detail and time management
- advanced experience in using Microsoft office applications i.e. Word and Excel
- experience in event and project management are an advantage.
The position is a fulltime, permanent role based in our Napier office. It reports to the Performance and Quality Lead, Hawke's Bay/Tairawhiti.
Please review the position description and if this opportunity interests you, and you meet the requirements, apply now using the ‘Apply Online' button.
For further information please contact Bianca Burns on 06 833 6795 or email@example.com
Applications close Sunday 21 October 2018.