Speech Language Therapist | Manawatu
|Category:||Speech Language Therapist|
|Position Type:||Part Time|
|Attachments:|| Speech Language Therapist JD - October 2017.pdf (PDF, 253KB)
|Application Close Date:||07-Jan-2019|
Speech Language Therapist
Permanent part-time position (0.8 FTE) based in our Palmerston North office
Do you want to work in a region that thrives on innovation and discovery?
Applications are now invited from qualified and preferably experienced Speech Language Therapists. The work will involve participating in transdisciplinary collaborative teams and includes establishing effective relationships with parents, families and whānau, educators and others working in the community.
The successful applicant will be required to provide services to students and pre-schoolers with additional communication needs. Providing service will involve working with parents/whānau, teachers and support staff to improve outcomes for children.
For the role you will need:
- Excellent teaming and relationship-building skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Culturally responsive practice
- A commitment to the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi
- Bachelor of Speech and Language Therapy or equivalent qualification
- To be eligible for membership with New Zealand Speech-language Therapists' Association (NZSTA).
If this opportunity interests you apply now using the ‘Apply Online' button. For further information please contact Caroline Campbell on 06 350 9867 or email@example.com
Applications close on 7th January 2019