Physiotherapist | Southland
|Position Type:||Part Time|
|Attachments:|| LS JD Physiotherapist.pdf (PDF, 94KB)
|Application Close Date:||13-Jan-2019|
One part time position located in Southland
The Ministry of Education Otago/Southland provides a very friendly and supportive working environment where an emphasis is placed on the development of professional skills and responsive service delivery.
An opportunity exists for a physiotherapist to join our team based in Invercargill on part-time basis - 30.4 hours per week. The successful applicant may also be required to provide services across Otago/Southland.
The successful applicant will:
- have demonstrable knowledge, experience and skills in supporting children and young people with severe and challenging behaviours and students with severe disabilities
- have current Physiotherapist Board registration
- be responsible for providing a range of assessment and intervention services to children as well as establishing effective relationships with parents, families, whānau, educators and others working in the community
- have the ability to plan and manage time effectively to meet goals and objectives
- have knowledge of the curriculum in schools
- have knowledge and understanding of inclusive education practices
- have the ability and willingness to work co-operatively as a team member in a range of contexts
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- be sensitive to cultural and ethnic diversity
- have a current driver's licence.
The Ministry of Education has an equal opportunities policy and is committed to the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi.
If this opportunity interests you go to www.education.govt.nz/careers to apply online.
For further information contact Gary Pilsworth at email@example.com
Applications close 13 January 2019