PB4L Adviser | Auckland
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| JD PB4L Adviser Aug 18.pdf (PDF, 147KB)
|Application Close Date:||14-Jan-2019|
Auckland Region - 3 Permanent positions
Positive Behaviour for Learning (PB4L) initiatives help parents, whānau, teachers, early childhood centres, and schools to address behaviour, improve children's well-being, and increase educational achievement. By strengthening relationships and creating more positive home and school environments to remove barriers to engagement and improve students' chances to achieve at school and beyond.
The PB4L Adviser will manage the delivery and assessment of the PB4L initiatives and programmes. The Adviser will ensure the PB4L programmes and initiatives are delivered in accordance with the regional plan to a consistently high standard. This includes organizing courses to be delivered by accredited facilitators and/or personally delivering courses or providing coaching / feedback on courses and initiatives.
You will have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification or significant relevant experience
- Strong presentation and influencing skills
- Experience of implementation of frameworks across organisations that support capability building
- Demonstrated the ability to build strong working relationships and effective networks with key internal and external stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effectively led changes to practice
- The ability to facilitate group sessions
Please review the Position/Job Description above and if this opportunity interests you, and you meet the requirements, apply now using the ‘Apply for This Job' button.
For further information please contact Roger Phillipson on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on 14 January 2019