Support Worker-Education | Hawkes Bay
|Position Type:||Part Time|
|Attachments:|| 2018-05-17 Education Support Worker Job Description.pdf (PDF, 139KB)
|Application Close Date:||07-Jan-2019|
Education Support Workers
Based in Napier, Hastings and Havelock North
Part Time Opportunities
The Ministry of Education has great part-time opportunities for you if you:
- Want to make a difference for young learners with additional needs in early childhood settings
- Are a team player who can work well with a diverse range of people
- Are an excellent communicator
- Have experience of working with pre-schoolers and/or children with additional learning needs (preferable but not essential)
- Are available to work during school hours for at least four mornings each week
- Have a full driver's license and a vehicle to drive from centre to centre if required
- You are a NZ citizen or are a permanent resident
The role would suit you if you have, or are working towards an Early Childhood qualification.
These are permanent part time positions with variable hours. You would be offered a minimum of five hours a week during term time. The roles are based in early childhood settings in Napier/Taradale, Hastings/ Flaxmere and Havelock North/ CHB.
If this opportunity interests you, please apply online.
You can contact Bianca Burns on (06) 833 6795 with any queries.
Applications close on 7 January 2019.