Business Support Officer | Rotorua
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| A3 - Senior Support Officer - Job Description.pdf (PDF, 285KB)
|Application Close Date:||20-Jan-2019|
Business Support Officer
Bay of Plenty - Waiariki, based in Rotorua
Permanent - Full time
If you are dynamic, organised, thrive in a busy environment where attention to detail is imperative, are able to manage conflicting priorities, enjoy taking responsibility, have a bubbly personality and can develop good working relationships, then this role could be for you.
The Ministry of Education is offering a great opportunity to join the Bay of Plenty - Waiariki Region, Business Support Team.
This role provides professional business and administrative services for our internal and external customers.
Your proactive nature means that you are often thinking about efficiencies to improve systems and procedures to maximise your time.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, with a particular emphasis on Excel and Word
- Knowledge of financial and accounting principles
- Ability to work unsupervised while maintaining a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent customer service skills
- Impeccable time management
- Highly organised with ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- A sound knowledge of administrative procedures
- Ability to work well in a team and under pressure
- Proficiency to trouble shoot basic Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and mobile device queries
- Flexibility and a desire to learn
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A positive can do attitude
- A current driver's licence is essential
If you think that you can make a strong contribution to the success of this organisation and you can demonstrate the required skills and attitude to work as part of our busy team, we encourage you to apply.
If this position interests you please apply now using the ‘Apply Online' button.
You can view a job description above or for further information please contact Alison Jones at Alison.Jones@education.govt.nz
Applications close 20 January 2019.