Programme Coordinator | Wellington
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| JD Programme Co-ordinator Information Requests August 2018.pdf (PDF, 243KB)
|Application Close Date:||23-Jan-2019|
Information requests - Evidence, data and knowledge
You're a natural organiser and like talking to people. You ask questions. You have a knack for managing competing demands and short deadlines are the norm for you.
We'd like you to join the Evidence, Synthesis and Dissemination Area in the Evidence, Data and Knowledge Group of the Ministry of Education, which is responsible for monitoring New Zealand's education system. You'll be supporting the Information Requests team by providing efficient and effective co-ordination of work, providing information about the Education Counts website to external and internal customers, and reporting on workflow to help successfully deliver the team's wide programme of work.
We're looking for someone who can:
- Demonstrate strong written, visual and in-person communication skills.
- Co-ordinate the team's work: assigning, logging, tracking and reporting on queries
- Track team performance against plans and milestones.
- Prepare responses, reports, correspondence, and other written materials and resources as needed.
- Quickly familiarise themselves with the education data/information available within the Ministry so that they can apply that knowledge to effectively triaging requests.
- Work in a positive, win-win way with everyone around them, building trust and confidence in themselves and in EDK
Your experience with JIRA Service Desk or similar work-flow management tools would be particularly useful, but not essential.
The Ministry is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This position is permanent and located in the Ministry of Education's National Office in Wellington.
If this diverse and challenging role interests you please apply online.
If you would like further information please email Rebecca Burson at Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 23 January 2019.