PB4L Coordinator | Hamilton
|Position Type:||Part Time|
|Attachments:|| PB4L Coordinator.pdf (PDF, 274KB)
|Application Close Date:||21-Feb-2019|
One position 0.4 FTE is available
We currently have a part time position available for an administrative Coordinator to support the work of the Positive Behaviour for Learning team in our Hamilton office.
This role is permanent and will be for the equivalent of 2 days per week.
The Ministry of Education is committed to inclusive practice. We work alongside families, early childhood educators, schools and other agencies in order to make a positive difference for children and young people. More information on PB4L can be found here http://pb4l.tki.org.nz/
We are looking for an experienced administrator who can demonstrate a strong ability to work well with others and has an excellent customer service approach to everything they do.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, with a particular emphasis on Excel and Word
- The ability to work unsupervised while maintaining a high degree of accuracy
- Strong time management skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- A sound knowledge of administrative procedures
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A positive attitude
- A current driver's licence is essential
If this opportunity interests you apply now using the ‘Apply Online' button.
You can view a job description below or for further information please contact Rochelle McKenzie, 07-850 8896. As part of your application please provide at least two referees.
Applications close on Monday 21 February 2019