Verifier/Lead Reviewer | Wellington
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Job Description, Verifier 2018.pdf (PDF, 221KB)
|Application Close Date:||26-Mar-2019|
Ministry of Education Learning Support
Based in Wellington
Applications are invited for a Verifier/Lead reviewer to work in the Ministry of Education's Assurance and Eligibility team.
We are looking for a professional who has significant expertise, knowledge and successful experience delivering specialist services in education settings. You will need to be a team player who has the ability work under pressure of deadlines and have a strong customer service orientation. You will also ideally have knowledge of evaluation methodology.
Verifiers/lead reviewers work from their home base and determine the eligibility of applications from the education sector for the Ongoing Resourcing Scheme and the School High Health Needs Fund. Verifiers/Lead reviewers also have a role in monitoring the quality of the specialist services delivered to children and young people with high support needs in the early childhood and school sectors. They report to the Manager Assurance and Eligibility.
You will have:
- Research and analysis skills including the ability to analyse and critique information
- Specialist knowledge of all aspects of disability
- Strong personal organisation
- Knowledge of current evaluation methodology
- Attention to detail, able to accurately peer review
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A proven ability to work with a diverse range of people who have a stake in the eligibility process
- Work effectively in a consensus decision making environment
This is a full time permanent position. A full job description can be found here.
If this opportunity interests you, apply now using the “Apply Online” button. Applications should be accompanied by a full curriculum vitae containing the names and contacts of two referees.
For further information please contact Carolyn Grace on 04 439 5034 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on midnght - Monday 26 March 2019.