Senior Support Officer | Wellington
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| SSO_Position-Description-April 12 2018.pdf (PDF, 266KB)
|Application Close Date:||24-Mar-2019|
Senior Support Officer
Full time permanent position based in the Wellington National Office
Do you have what it takes to support our Strategy Planning and Governance (SPG) group to be the best it can be?
We're looking for an enthusiastic and flexible person to join the Business Support Team of the SPG group at the Ministry of Education and provide administrative support to the Group Managers.
The successful applicant will have a can do attitude, be customer focussed and agile, and be able to work as part of a team or individually.
In addition you will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Experience in a similar role, where possible in a government agency;
- Experience of providing email and diary management support to managers;
- An ability to build and maintain good working relationships;
- Great customer service skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook etc);
- Good time management and organisational skills with an ability to multi-task;
- An ability to work as part of a team in a sometimes pressured environment;
- A great work ethic
Please review the attached Position Description and if this opportunity interests you and you meet the requirements, please apply now using the ‘Apply Online' button.
For further information please contact Tracey Turner at email@example.com
Applications close midnight - 24 March 2019.