Project Manager | Wellington
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| 2018-08-31 Final JD Project Manager Corporate Property.pdf (PDF, 546KB)
|Application Close Date:||23-Apr-2019|
Based in Wellington
The Ministry of Education is seeking an effective and enthusiastic Internal Project Manager to join the Corporate Property Team in our Wellington office. The Internal Project Manager is responsible for managing the internal and external deliverables for projects ranging from minor reconfiguration of existing offices to major fitouts of new buildings and associated relocation of staff as part of the accommodation programme. The role will also involve input into lease management, programme reporting and property strategy.
The successful applicant will be proactive, have excellent communication and planning skills, enjoy working both independently and as part of a team and be willing to undertake travel around New Zealand.
You will need to have the following skills, attributes and experience:
- A positive can do attitude
- A collaborative team approach
- The ability to work autonomously
- 3-5 years' experience managing projects including: risks, issues, change, budget, resources, schedule, quality and benefits
- Experience in project management approaches e.g. Prince2
- Experience in public sector procurement and contract management processes
- An understanding of the information needs of stakeholders
- The ability to provide appropriate and timely communication and engagement
If you think you have what it takes to be part of this awesome organisation, then I encourage you to ‘Apply Online'.
By the way - we are an organisation that values its staff and provides opportunity for personal development - what are you waiting for?
Please apply online. For further information please call Hamish McCaw on 0274 521 859.
Applications close on 23 April 2019.