Senior Support Officer | Wellington
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Senior Support Officer JD.pdf (PDF, 576KB)
|Application Close Date:||23-Apr-2019|
Senior Support Officer
Do you have great organisational and relationship management skills? Are you ready to add value to a high performing team? If you are looking for a new challenge and love a fun, fast-paced environment, then this role could be just for you.
The Graduate Achievement, Vocations and Careers group is seeking a proactive and enthusiastic Senior Support Officer to join our Business Support team. The role is permanent, full time, and based in Wellington.
You will provide proactive and highly responsive diary and inbox management, travel, logistics, and administrative support. Your natural initiative will ensure conflicting demands are managed with sensitivity and sound judgement.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- an excellent customer focus, attention to detail, and strong verbal and written communication skills
- a positive attitude with the ability to prioritise and negotiate
- resilience to deal with pressure in a mature way
- the ability to work collaboratively to collectively meet team administration needs
- sound knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
If you're ready to offer exceptional support in our dynamic team, please apply using the ‘Apply Online' button.
For further information, please contact Rowena Schwabe on 04 439 5348 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close on Tuesday 23 April 2019.