ECE Senior Advisor | Gisborne
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| ECE Senior Advisor JD 2019.pdf (PDF, 259KB)
|Application Close Date:||28-Apr-2019|
Education Adviser - Early Learning
We are offering a great opportunity to join a team supporting quality early childhood provision in the Hawke's Bay Tairāwhiti region. This is a full-time permanent role based in the Ministry's Gisborne office. It will involve travel throughout the region.
The Ministry shapes an education system that delivers excellent and equitable outcomes. Participation in quality early learning is a priority. This role will give you the opportunity to work collaboratively with the sector, parents, families and whānau and communities to develop local solutions that will increase participation and improve quality early learning provision.
If you are able to provide evidence from your experience in the following areas we would like to hear from you:
- The confidence to work across a diverse range of services and contexts
- Strong networks and experience working with Māori medium and Pacific ECE services
- Have experience in assessing information to make objective judgements against criteria and recommending courses of action
- Have the ability to analyse complex issues to produce clear and succinct written work with strong written and oral communication skills
- Have experience in dealing with complex relationships, including influencing and negotiation skills
- A qualification in early learning
You can view a job description above or for further information please contact Cherreen Exeter on 06 833 6733 or 027 479 0202, or at email@example.com
Applications close - midnight 28 April 2019.