Senior Education Adviser ECE | Nelson - Marlborough
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| SA ECE JD DEC17.pdf (PDF, 421KB)
|Application Close Date:||28-Apr-2019|
Senior Education Advisor Early Childhood Education
Full time, Permanent
Based in Nelson
We are offering a great opportunity to join a team supporting quality early childhood provision in the Nelson Marlborough West Coast region. This is a full-time permanent role based in the Ministry's Nelson office. It will involve travel throughout the region.
The Ministry shapes an education system that delivers excellent and equitable outcomes. Participation in quality early learning is a priority. This role will give you the opportunity to work collaboratively with the sector, parents, families and whānau and communities to develop local solutions that will increase participation and improve quality early learning provision.
If you are able to provide evidence from your experience in the following areas we would like to hear from you:
- The confidence to work across a diverse range of services and contexts.
- Strong networks and experience working with Māori medium and Pacific ECE services.
- Have experience in assessing information to make objective judgments against criteria and recommending courses of action.
- Have the ability to analyse complex issues to produce clear and succinct written work with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Have experience in dealing with complex relationships, including influencing and negotiation skills.
- A qualification in early learning is desirable.
Please refer to the attached job description for further details.
For informal discussions please contact Helen Robinson on 03 546 3479 or 027 479 8745, or email email@example.com
Applications close Sunday 28 April 2019