Assistant Data Analyst | Wellington
|Category:||Research & Analysis|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Job Description - Assistant Data Analyst.pdf (PDF, 268KB)
|Application Close Date:||27-May-2019|
Assistant Data Analyst
Based in Wellington
The Ministry of Education's purpose is to be the lead advisor on the education system, shaping direction for educational agencies and providers and contributing to the Government's goal for education.
The Data Team is looking for a permanent full time Assistant Data Analyst who is passionate about using data to help Ministry of Education achieve its goals.
- Support the collection and data quality checking of Ministry's data collections and operational systems
- Accurately and efficiently update data in Ministry applications
- Assist in the preparation of written communications
- Communicate with early childhood education and school administrations via phone and email
- Administrative support to the team
Skills and experience required:
- A tertiary qualification, preferably in a quantitative field
- Previous administration and customer service experience
- Basic Excel knowledge and experience
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Friendly and professional phone manner
- High level of organisation and time management skills
Like to know more?
For a confidential discussion, please contact Alice Qiao on email@example.com
Applications close midnight - 27 May 2019. Please submit via the website, applications sent directly to the above email address will not be considered.